75t | Jack Stand
Get you gear OFF the ground with the WORLD’S LIGHTEST 75-tonne (75,000kg) capacity Jack Stand. Sold singularly by Composite Stands.
Download Flyer & Pricing:
Hastings Deering are using Composite Stands in their Equipment Assembly workshop. The stands are supporting the bodies of CAT D6 & D5 dozers during this sneak peek behind the scenes:
75t | Jack Stand weighing in at around 65kg. Specifically designed to safely support heavy vehicles, machinery and equipment during repair, maintenance &/or storage activities. Reducing the risk of personal injury that is related to the manual handling of jack stands.
Composite Stands are fully certified to the applicable regulatory standard: AS 2538:2016 and may be sold singularly however must be used in pairs.
As with all of our products, they go through the rigorous product inspection and testing regime that we have developed internally over several years.
- 600mm – 57.0kg + 8kg removable E.H.
- 700mm – 61.0kg + 8kg removable E.H.
- 800mm – 65.0kg + 8kg removable E.H.
- 900mm – 73.0kg + 8kg removable E.H.
- 1000mm – 79.0kg + 8kg removable E.H.
- Reduced risks associated with manual handling, positioning and storing;
- Less than half the weight of other steel stands, in most cases;
- Corrosion resistant to maximise durability, service life and reduce maintenance;
- Increased productivity and reduced operational costs;
- Considerably more mobile than steel alternatives; &
- Height adjusting inserts without pins and latches for safer use.
- Exceedingly lightweight;
- Composite technology;
- Easily stored in close proximity;
- Global IP protection;
- Certified to the applicable regulatory standards, AS 2538 2016;
- Trolley attachment for mobility;
- Replace heavy steel stands and timber blocks; &
- Latch and pin free height adjusting inserts.
- 75-tonne (75,000kg) Working Load Limit (W.L.L.);
- Solid steel removable engagement head (E.H.), 125mm sq;
- Composite column, 100mmx4 sq;
- Laser cut and fabricated steel base, 500mm sq;
- Corrosion resistant powder coating; &
- 10 year UV vinyl wrap.