50t | Jack Stand: Type 2
Get your gear OFF the ground with the WORLD’S LIGHTEST 50-tonne (50,000kg) capacity Jack Stand: Type 2. Sold singularly by Composite Stands.
Download Flyer & Pricing:
Hastings Deering are using Composite Stands in their Equipment Assembly workshop. The stands are supporting the bodies of CAT D6 & D5 dozers during this sneak peek behind the scenes:
50t | Jack Stand: T2 weighing in at around 32kg each. Specifically designed to safely support heavy vehicles, machinery and equipment during repair, maintenance &/or storage activities. Reducing the risk of personal injury that is related to the manual handling of jack stands.
Composite Stands are fully certified to the applicable regulatory standard: AS 2538:2016 and may be sold singularly however must be used in pairs.
As with all of our products, they go through the rigorous product inspection and testing regime that we have developed internally over several years.
- 50-tonne (50,000kg) Working Load Limit (W.L.L.);
- Solid steel engagement head, 150mm sq;
- Composite column, 125mm sq;
- CNC machined, fabricated steel base, 365mm sq;
- Corrosion resistant powder coating; &
- 10 year UV vinyl wrap.
- 500mm – 31.0kg
- 600mm – 32.0kg
- 700mm – 33.0kg
- Reduced risks associated with manual handling, positioning and storing;
- Less than half the weight of other steel stands, in most cases;
- Corrosion resistant to maximise durability, service life and reduce maintenance;
- Increased productivity and reduced operational costs;
- Considerably more mobile than steel alternatives; &
- Height adjusting inserts without pins and latches for safer use.
- Exceedingly lightweight;
- Composite technology;
- Easily stored in close proximity;
- Global IP protection;
- Certified to the applicable regulatory standards, AS 2538 2016;
- Trolley attachment for mobility;
- Replace heavy steel stands and timber blocks; &
- Latch and pin free height adjusting inserts.